Pages - Menu

Thursday, September 17, 2009

i'm bringin' Mojo back!

okay, so i SHOULD have posted this on sunday, but i've totally flaked!

we have a new challenge up at Cafe Mojo!

now that september is off to a frantic start, how has it changed your daily routine? are you a teacher, who's now overwhelmed with lesson plans and grades and disciplinary action? or are you a stay-at-home-mom who's happy to have some quiet time again? do you find yourself running around like a chicken with your head cut off, trying to get the kids to school in time, get yourself to work in time, get to meetings and appointments and get the kids to their respective clubs, and you hardly have time for yourself anymore?

well that's the challenge!

we want to see a project that represents your daily routine, and you will be entered to win a funky prize!

PLAY HERE! we don't have a single entry yet, so the odds are in your favour! ;)

my daily routine has lightened considerably now that school's back in session. no more interruptions from a hubbin or son wanting my opinion on something, or needing a hand in the kitchen, or wanting me to check this or that online. no, i can do my job in PEACE, sip my coffee quietly, and just enjoy my day. and it's nice to have the kitchen counter to myself so i am free to grind my beans and brew my cuppa joe. hence, my card:



(you've seen that coffee cup before, haven't you?)

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly what I want to do when I see your card...relax with some Pumpkin Spice coffee. Yummy card, love the pearls and all the flowers. You so inspire me!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"