Pages - Menu

Monday, November 30, 2009

Design Dollies has a new COLOUR CHALLENGE!

and it's a doozie!

i've noticed a few monochromatic challenges going around right now, including the one we've got up at Humble Pie! (join us - you have until Thursday at midnight to enter!)

well today's challenge at Design Dollies is MONOCHROMATIC PURPLE. go on! show us whatcha got!

this is what i struggled with for most of the weekend:





overall, i think i'm happy with the way it turned out, and i'm pleased to have used up some of my old stash... but mostly, i was reminded that Prima Paintables can be CUSTOMIZED to fit any colour scheme, so i should bring these babies out more often (i have so many of the darned things!).

PLAY ALONG WITH THE DOLLIES HERE, and check out the inspiration from Kristy and Adina!

tonight, i'll be relying on random.org to choose a winner for the November colour challenges, and a new prize pic will be posted, as our DECEMBER challenges have unofficially kicked off! :D

3 comments:

  1. Leah, my sweet, you are incredible. You know you have so much talent and what I love is that you are not scared of any challenge - you're like, hey, no problem and whip, bam, zoom and there you have an amazing product! I love it! I love this card and the different elements you use just astounds me. I LOVE this purple...as soon as I saw your card, I said, that's my inspiration - I'll do it...I later learned it was yours and I said, right on...you go, girl! You rule, girlfriend! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Leah!!! You really outdid yourself with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! so soft and elegant!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"