Pages - Menu

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays challenge - COPICS up for grabs!

couldn't resist another play with my chickies over at Sketchy Thursdays - not only has our new Dollie, Heidi, provided the sketch (her first one!), but they have a fabulous prize!

GO CHECK IT OUT!

here's the card i made, using yet another of my yummy Unity stamps:





based on this sketch:

(is it not nifty?!)

and based in part on the fabulous Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World.

here's the trigger:



go say hi to Diana, Heidi and their fabby DT at Sketchy Thursdays, and tell 'em i sent ya!

15 comments:

  1. Thanks!!! You need to check the Ippity blog, my dear!! (You've got Ippity prizes coming to you from everywhere.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there darlink....this is fab!!! love the soft colors and the use of toile is yummy!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab fab fab!! Love it!! Love the bird cadge and the stunning swirls! this is a work of art girl!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' that bird cage stamp...muuaaahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh your card is so cute!! I haven't seen that blog before. I'm totally going to have to make a card with that sketch. I love copics. I think people could offer to pay me in copics and I'd be all about it. Well that or distress inks. haha I love that little bird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME card. I love the birdcage!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! I love that image and the brad placement is BRILLIANT! Thanks for playing along!
    Maren

    ReplyDelete
  8. ~blush~ I'm so glad you like my very first sketch! I absolutely ADORE this card! Your color choice is beautiful. Definitely not one I'd ever reach for. Hmmmm...you have THAT Unity stamp, too, eh? Gee that'd be really nifty in black on white, or brown on white, or white on brown, or... Girl, I'm tellin ya, give me an inch, I'll take a mile. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so nice...I love that birdcage!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your take on it!! I made a card too! (but I like yours better!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun sketch! love that bird cage and the pretty swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Leah! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"