Pages - Menu

Friday, April 30, 2010

in case you haven't met her....

you REALLY need to drop by my Sistah Scrapette, ZOE's blog. not only is she a bloomin' AMAZING artist and beautiful person with lots of crazy, wonderful ideas spilling forth from her overflowing noggin (seriously, when you go to her blog, CLICK those three images she's included and tell me your jaw didn't drop right down to the floor when you saw WHAT she's done... i'm rather in love with the tree popup card because the popup has always eluded me and she seems to have pulled it off effortlessly - and that tree is GORJE, as is her colouring! - but she once made this amazing functioning SWING card that had me squealing with glee - sheer fracking GENIUS), but she's got, uh, some candy. just a little smidgen of it. 'cuz she's celebrating, and she has big news, but isn't QUITE ready to share. i'd love to drop you a hint, but i'm afraid that might disqualify me from the candy. the little teeny tiny smidgen of candy. see how wee this is?

i know, i know. nothing to write home about, right? :) so go ahead, and DON'T enter. or do. but read the rules, for heaven's sake! or don't read 'em, and increase MY odds of winning. i could live with that on my conscience. it all wraps up May 31st, so sometime after that, i'll be happily playing with all my yummy new candy... er, i mean, well, i'll ACTUALLY be twiddling my thumbs, staring at this package of a whole lotta NUTHIN' that showed up in my mailbox from Zoe, 'cuz it's not very exciting, really.

okay, so very sorry for wasting your time, folks. move along now. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh off to check it out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Leah, you crack me up, girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha chickidee.

    I am now going through and putting together the list of entrants who qualify. Check back in a few days to see if you have won. Good Luck!

    Hugs, Zoe xxoo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"