Pages - Menu

Saturday, December 4, 2010

the craft fair has ARRIVED!

for those of you who have been visiting over the last couple of months, the big Craft Fair of which i've been yammering has FINALLY arrived! i will be up in a few short hours and on my way HERE... it's gonna be HUGE, apparently, and i am still so excited that i was INVITED to be a vendor by one of the two women in charge!

anywho, i plan to take some photos, and i'll give you all a little run-down of the event once it's over and done with, and that will be the last you'll hear about it (until this time NEXT year, i hope!)... i know, i know... it's about time! well, send me some positive energy, my darlings, because i hope everything squeezes into the space, and i hope my banner stays where it's supposed to go! i'm a little worried that it's not going to do what it should, but i think everything else should look pretty good! oh, and it would be AWESOME if i could make a bit of profit, too! ;)

thanks for all the encouragement, friends! (especially YOU, Holmes-Lovie!)
enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I heart my Trixie!!! I'm dying for those piccys! *SWOON* Dh wants to see the boxes lol

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"