Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 14, 2012

CHEERS! another gorgeous new some Odd Girl image!

hey there chickens... ANOTHER fabulous Some Odd Girl prodgy to share with you today, this being the THIRD of our 4-digi release this week. yeah, i fibbed a smidge about Monday's digi, Summer Kaylee, being my fave of the batch... THIS little miss takes the cake!

check out CHEERS KAYLEE!


seriously. could she BE any more fabulous? i don't think she could. the hand on the hip, the sassy little pose, toasting with a drinkie, and those glasses? (the glasses, for the record, look great as nerdy girl specs, as WELL as shades - yuh-huh!) what's not to lurve?

hello there, lovely girl!



she's available with the other three RIGHT NOW - just CLICK HERE to check out the whole new release. and add her to your repertoire of ridiculously happy things that are sure to inspire.

CLICK HERE to see some other purdy Odd prodgies, and if you leave a comment there, you could win Cheers Kaylee! just be sure to answer the question.... :)

annnnnd with this sunshiny creation, i wanna play with the challenges at:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - there's a summer inspiration thingy going on! (certainly i was inspired by the COLOURS, and the drinkies, and the warm feel to it all) here's their photo:

Papertake Weekly - 3-2-1 (i have 3 patterned papers, 2 stickers, and one ultra-fun digi!)
Paper Pretties - Summer Inspiration

so. that's about it for now - my mind's going a mile a minute and i'm REALLY looking forward to the weekend already! i also think it may be time to expand my Copic collection yet again. ;D


11 comments:

  1. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love what you did with the sun glasses...so darn cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the distressed background.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAWJUSSSS as always dollie... Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I think she's my favorite too. Or at least the most like me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zomg! How stinkin' cute! Loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leah, she sure is cute! Your colouring is lovely! I'm visiting as part of Cath's Out & About challenge over at Moxie Fab World, and I've enjoyed browsing through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Images is soo coool and your combo from paper is very nice ...very lovely card...I would be happy to get it in my hand :) do you mind to exchange Card with me :) I come from Germany :)

    I am also joining Simon Say stamp challenge, my card is nr. 142 would you mind to see my Blog :) Many thanks for your kindness :) Love, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous chick:) I love this. Thank you so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"