Pages - Menu

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New release at Crafter's Companion - i loves me the Bebunni!

he's SO stinkin' cute!  love this little character, and i can see myself wishlisting every single set!  we're so excited to introduce you to Bebunni!  this little bun has crazy long ears and the cutest little tail and is perfect for ANY occasion!

i realized that i ALWAYS run out of baby cards, so i opted for a girlie one this time, even though everyone i know keeps having boys!  here's my take on Bebunni:


and i can see myself using this same balloon theme with different colour schemes depending on my mood and my patterned paper.  i don't know about you, but there's something kinda therapeutic about colouring BALLOONS, espesh in such large quantities!  this image is coloured up my my pencils, and i printed my little bun on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock

Bebunni, for all different occasions, is available this FRIDAY at Crafter's Companion, but i'll warn you...  you might just get addicted!  LOVE HIM!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"