Pages - Menu

Sunday, December 15, 2013

majestically old and oaky at Crafter's Companion


okay, so i told you i was loving my new Majestic Oak stamp from Crafter's Companion - well it's not a new set, per se, but it's new to me, and i am getting LOADS of mileage from it!  here it is again, stamped in Memento Espresso Truffle ink onto a simple patterned background with minimal embellies:


the quote is a good one, no?  perfect for encouragement or retirement or even sympathy...  LOVE it, and I could easily spend a whole day just making cards with this stamp set and different patterned paper combinations.  it's classy and elegant and seriously, the cards practically make themselves!  you'll be seeing this one a LOT on my blog, and since i'm loving the Sheena stamps so much, THIS ONE will probably be next.  :)  it's on my wish list and will be falling into my shopping cart very soon!  

hope you're all having a most awesome weekend - i have a LOT of shopping to do, since i'll be heading up to Canada next Saturday (to surprise my Dad for his birthday on Sunday).  SO MUCH to cram in and i hope i have energy after work to get it all done!  happy holidays, chickens!  xo


1 comment:

  1. leah ! love the card. hope you had a good time with your dad. often wonder if you go by my place to get to canada. which way do you go ??? ok love ya and have a wonderful holiday in your new home.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"