Pages - Menu

Monday, December 30, 2013

Sheena's Shells are GORJE!

are you a Sheena Douglass fan yet?

her stamp sets are beautiful, crafty friends.  surrissly!  this set is called Sea Shells from the Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic line (they're all available HERE at Crafter's Companion), and it's stunning and versatile for SO many different themes.  encouragement, sympathy, retirement, vacation, relaxation, serenity, etc...  and i'll use it over and over and over when i'm looking for a bit of elegance and maturity in my projects.  check it out!


she's purdy, no?  the shell is colored with my pencils, and then, because i ordered this Die'sire 8x8 embossing folder (Regency Swirls) that won't fit through my C'bug, i inked the raised side with my Delicata Golden Glitz and put my paper in the folder and stepped on it a few times.  yep, that's my kick-arse technique for this one!  and i LOVE how mottled it came out with the textured paper!  shimmery and subtle without drawing away from the image. 

added a gold foil panel behind it and a strip across with some ribbon, plus some adhesive pearls and an OLD Heidi Swapp sentiment sticker.  voila!

here's the close-up detail of my shell:



and this will round out my 2013, folks.  with a new year upon us, i'm VERY MUCH looking forward to some changes and some fun.  see you on Wednesday if you're up for a game of TAG!  ;)


4 comments:

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"